Joe Nutkins is a Certified Professional Canine Fitness Trainer and runs Canine Conditioning for dogs of all ages to help with a host of areas with our dogs, including one to one and classes;
- Conditioning and Strengthening for Canine Athletes to prevent Injury
- Senior Dogs exercises to keep older dogs mobile and pain free
- Puppy exercises to help with confidence and to prepare for older dog activities inc agility, flyball etc
- Canine Conditioning workshops to learn about keeping your dog strong and fit
- Conditioning as a follow on for dogs who have recovered from injury, illness or post surgery once signed off.
Conditioning work does not attempt to replace specialist work with a specialist such as a canine physical therapist, chiropractor, hydro or laser therapist or veterinary specialist.
We also offer Wag and Tone fun workshops throughout the year where you get to train with your dogs on gentle fitness exercises to get you and your dog active and having fun together and the class includes a support group on Facebook also with additional tutorials and exercise plans!
We have developed our general canine fitness masterclasses into online sessions: we have Trim in Ten, various short workouts that can be completed in around 10 mins as well as separate tutorials for the exercises for you to work your dogs on to help with body awareness, strengthening, balance and confidence especially ideal for during the winter!
We also have our Wag and Tone online Masterclass – this is gentle fitness for dogs and their owners to work on together.
For details of the next course see the Training Dates page
Catch up with us during April which is officially National Canine Fitness Month for lots of challenges and training online!