Welcome to the World of Dog Training in Essex and Suffolk – Online and In Person!
** Edit 19th July 2021: Our In Person Training Services are all running so we have all weekly classes in place along with 1-2-1 training and one off Workshops, plus we are still offering online support and training options to help dogs and their families with a wide range of training and activities. So if you cannot make a regular class, are not local to us or cannot attend an in person class there are many great ways to work with you dogs from home.
We are continuing to observe our CoVid-19 Protocols to help keep our customers and training team safe, including once general restrictions are no longer mandatory. These safety measures include:
* Social Distancing inside and outside – please keep to minimum 2 meters apart including with your training unless Masks are worn.
* Hand Sanitizing – we have Leucillin Spray available for everyone to use if you do not have your own. Please remember door handlers will still transfer any trace of Covid as well as colds etc. While we are cleaning them regularly and also trying to open then gate for people we still advise cleaning your hands after using the door or gate.
* Training Equipment – we are cleaning our hands before passing equipment to someone but please remember if you use something to ensure it stays out so it can be cleaned afterwards as it may be used in the very next class.
* Face Coverings – we are not asking for Face Coverings to be used continuously for training but do ask that you bring a mask etc with you just in case we need to help you with your dog and need to be close up. We have our own masks with us and spares if needed, as well as spare disposable gloves if you need at all.
We will continue monitoring government guidelines as well as advise and guidance from Pet Industry Federation and CESG, who are the overriding bodies for Pet Businesses. If you have any questions or concerns please do let us know. We hope to make our training centre a place where everyone attending can feel safe and at ease, knowing we are putting our customers and team safety as a priority.
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE WEBINAR TO PUPPY AND DOG SOCIALISATION IN AND OUT OF A PANDEMIC PLUS OUR PUPPY SOCIALISATION GUIDE!
– Use our Mailing List Signup to receive these FREE essential guides directly into your Email Inbox now!!
Next Classes coming up with availability currently:
Saturday 7th August 2021 – Intermediate in person One Off Masterclass!
Running 2.30pm-4pm this session is ideal for dogs who have completed our Puppy/Beginners courses or who have started Intermediate training previously and are now waiting for a new course.
Online Leadwork Masterclass – Enrollment opens 4th June 2021 until 8th June 2021
Our Popular Lead Walking Masterclass works with you and your dog to transform your walks from hard work and unenjoyable to something you look forward to each day. Foundations, Why Dogs Pull, Focus Work, Calmness when starting Walks, Reactions dogs can give contributing to Pulling and much more!!
Leadwork Masterclass Video Intro coming soon!!
Who We Are …
We are a centre priding itself on providing high quality dog training services in the form of classes, workshops and private training tuition. The Company’s core focus is to provide solid and thorough pet dog training to aid people’s enjoyment with their dogs at home and on walks – working with all breeds, all ages and all training levels. For those that enjoy training for fun or as a sport there are plenty of things to do from regular weekly Training Classes, to Agility, Canine Hoopers, Senior Dogs Training, Canine Fitness Work, One-off training days, Children’s Fun Classes, Good Citizens Medal Tests and more!
Our Training Services are available in person at our purpose built venue on the Essex & Suffolk border, as well as online and we are also available to bring our training to your club or venue. We can also be found throughout the year attending various Dog Shows to run Have A Go Training Rings as well as Tricks Displays to watch and draw inspiration from! We are usually at All About Dogs shows and Classic Festivals and Events shows that are in Essex or Suffolk, Essex Dog Day – come over and say hi as we love to meet people and their dogs!
TRICKS TRAINING THROUGHOUT FEBRUARY FOR CHARITY!!
As part of the Hearing Dogs for Deaf People 28 Challenge in February 2021 we ran a new trick tutorial via Social Media every day! Come to our Facebook Page (not group), Instagram or Twitter to see the videos and join in the fun! It’s free and suitable for all levels of training – the videos will be staying to be used!
To see more about the Tricks for Charity here is our Press Article Feb 2021:
You wonderful people donated over £100 to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People during our 28 days of Tricks Training!! Thankyou very much!
Dog Training for Essex & Suffolk Ltd share their passion and experience with owners and ultimately encourage a greater understanding between humans and animals. The instructors continually keep up to date with the best techniques, changing legislation, health and safety and research and the services cater for all breeds and all ages. We complete our Canine First Aid CPD training every three years, are fully insured and have insurance or certificates available to be shown on request – we are very proud of our experiences and qualifications and always very happy to show them!